Your member experience is managed with laser precision from the moment you enter the club. Freshly scented air, bowls of fresh fruit, herb-infused hand towels, and filtered water stations can be found throughout the club. Attentively staffed concierge desks throughout the club offer fitness and nutritional expertise as well as information about classes and programming.
Enter the locker rooms to be enfolded in convenience and luxury. A sitting area, wood-paneled lockers, and floor-to-ceiling windows that artfully shield you from street view, and cascades of natural light complete this refuge for the senses.
- Filtered water in the steam room, whirlpool, showers, and sinks
- Stacks of luxury-grade, ozone-laundered bath towels
- Cold-compress towels scented with seasonal essential oils
- Resort-quality bath and grooming products and accessories
- Clothing steamer
- Optional private half-lockers with or without laundry service
Concierge desks are located at reception and in the 3rd-floor fitness area and are attentively staffed to anticipate and meet your needs.
- Complimentary parking validation (up to three hours)
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary filtered water, tea, and coffee
- Reservations for programs and services
- Fitness assistance available at the 3rd-floor fitness concierge
Shop Pura Vida's retail area for a curated selection of books, fitness accessories, and clothing. We have everything you need for your workout and beyond. You can also stock up on healthy organic snacks and drinks.
Conference Room Rental
Our conference room seats up to ten people and may be reserved in advance by members and guests. It includes full access to complimentary fitness classes, the fitness floor, and the locker rooms. Contact us for full-day, half-day, or hourly pricing and availability.
International Health, Racquet, and Sportsclub Association
Reciprocity with other clubs while traveling. See healthclubs.com for more information.
Guests of members are welcome at Pura Vida through our guest-pass program.
- Your guests may visit Pura Vida for a $30 fee per visit
- Members may pre-purchase guest passes in packages of five ($135) or ten ($250)
- Guests may visit Pura Vida up to three times per calendar month
- Photo ID is required for admission as a guest
- Corporate guest passes are available
- VIP Guests - share the experience each month with 15-day VIP access for one of your friends